Department of Physics @ BBDNIIT
Welcome to the Department of Physics at Babu Banarasi Das Northern India Institute of Technology which is an Integral part of Babu Banarasi Das Group of Educational Institutions, Lucknow. The department offers Engineering Physics courses and other Apllied Sciences courses to the student of B.Tech from various disciplines. The Department has competitive and qualified team of Ten faculties and two supporting staffs. The faculties are actively invloved in teaching and Research in the following areas:
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Environmental Physics
- Material Science
- Nanoscience and Nanomaterials
- Radiation Physics
- Solid State Electronics
To be a dynamic centre of excellence for teaching, research and application of applied Physics knowledge for sustainable development and productivity.
To provide quality education in Engineering Physics and Technology and generate Scientific knowledge through diverse innovative research in fundamental, applied and multi disciplinary areas for the benefit of the society.
The objectives of Physics department are:
- To create equal opportunities for those qualified to pursue university education
- To establish collaborations with national and International eminent institutions.
- To augment the level of participation in research, dissemination and preservation of knowledge for both academic and social development.