Electronics and Communication Engineering
Welcome to the Electronics and Communication department of BBDNIIT which offers B.Tech
degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, affiliated to G.B. Technical University
(formerly known as U.P. Technical University) and M.Tech degree in Digital Communication,
also affiliated to G.B. Technical University (formerly known as U.P. Technical University) .The
department has the coveted distinction of earning an A grade accreditation from National Board
of Accreditation, (an apex body constituted by AICTE and UGC for appraisal of Technical
Institutes in the Country).
The vision of Department of Electronics and Communication, BBDNIIT is to emerge as a leading
technical institution and research organization, both at the national as well as the international level.
The Department aims at becoming an expert centre of technical learning, build upon the foundations
of universal moral values and contemporary sciences and which continuously strives for shaping
futuristic technologies in the niche of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Carrying a rich legacy of over 10 years, the Department of Electronics and Communication, BBDNIIT
is moving forward with the sole mission of providing high level of technical education to the students,
in view of making them compete effortlessly in the global technical environment. The Department
aims at producing students who are able to offer creative solutions to the needs of the human society
(pertaining to the Engineering background), have sound coherence with the eternal moral principles
and professional ethics. With this common goal, the Department is disseminating knowledge and skills
for production of technically sound technocrats, who are able to suffice the global and local needs in
the domain of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
For the successful execution of the Graduate and the Post Graduate programmes, the Department
of Electronics & Communication Engineering, works with the educational objectives of producing technocrats:
• having sound technical skills, with strong foundations in the niche of science and mathematics.
• able to exploit and apply these mathematical and scientific tools in their own engineering domain.
• able to identify and solve the engineering bottlenecks in the domain of electronics and communication engineering.
• able to use the essential communication tools and techniques in the modern engineering niche.
• able to survive all sorts of multi-disciplinary working environments and communicate fluently.
• abide by the basic principles of professionalism and ethics.
• able to work efficiently, both as an individual and as a team.